Gerniks startup project needs dedicated and ambitious Java developer to join our committed team in progressing and developing. If you want to join a promising team and develop a new product using the technologies listed below – send your application!
We work together, we prosper together, and we proudly extend this to our clients.
Required skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of Java application development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Experience in working with relational databases and SQL
- Experience in working with data structures
- Experience with Git
- Collaborate with other teams
- Startup attitude
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
Some big pluses аre experiences with:
- Spring Web MVC
- NoSQL databases
- Microservice architecture, Big Data technologies (HBase, Hadoop, Kafka, Elastic search).
- Angular 2+
What to expect from us:
- Flat structure and fast decision making
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours. We value results not presence
- A dynamic and modern working environment
- A growing company which will enable you to leave your mark in the creation of an organizational culture
- Challenging international projects
- The opportunity to work with modern technologies
- Private health insurance. Possibility to also insure family members with huge discount
- Premium access to almost all learning platforms
- Work from anywhere you like. Office is choice but not must
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to travel to client locations
- Free pick of working equipment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Gerniks, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Gerniks is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org