Work Area: Backend
Seniority: Medior, Senior
One of our Partners, Mapp Digital team in Serbia, is looking for team members proficient with Java, ambition to learn and be part of the great team.
Required skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of Java application development
- Proficient with Java 1.8+
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience with databases: Postgresql, Mysql
- Experience with build tools: Maven , Gradle
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Good communication skills
- Great collaboration with team members
Some big pluses are:
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and best practices
- Experience with Tomcat application server
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with HBase
- Experience with Cassandra
What to expect from us:
- Flat structure and fast decision making.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours. We value results not presence.
- A dynamic and modern working environment.
- A growing company which will enable you to leave your mark in the creation of an
- organizational culture.
- Challenging international projects.
- The opportunity to work with new technologies.
- Private health insurance. Possibility to insure also family members with huge discount.
- Educational budget and premium access to almost all learning platforms.
- Work from anywhere you like. Office is option but not must.
- Scheme of extended vacation days based on multiple parameters.
- Opportunity to travel to client locations.
- Free pick of working equipment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Gerniks, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Gerniks is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org